Monday, November 07, 2005

Who has made a difference in your life?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Two Grandmothers Postcard altered by Lani

I just filled out the most amazingly heart warming survey. Answering these questions about someone who has made a difference in my life and why... well it just felt like a gift! I can't think of a better way to spend a few minutes. Try it and you will see what I mean.

Every once in a while we meet someone who makes a huge difference in our lives. When we're affected by these people, we know they've made our lives, and the world, a better place.

Do you know someone like that? Tell the world about a person who made a difference in your life by going to: www.6seconds.org/difference/

Fill out the short survey and then see how you feel!
Let me know!

No comments: