Friday, September 29, 2006

3 marvelously good things



3 marvelously good things this past week.

1. One morning this week, as we took the boys for a walk on the headland, there was a shimmering blanket of fluttering white butterflies as far as you could see. They were everywhere. I even got a little film clip, the above photo is from, showing the Bergamasco Boys playing with each other and one passing butterfly. (I'm trying to see if it's possible for me to load little clips on here. I know it is possible for lots of people.) It was truly a delight.

2. The village celebrated the wedding of Sue Brown and Jeremy Frith last night, quite vigorously, in a good maritime Irish traditional way. Everyone is tired but very pleased for Sue and Jeremy.

3. Diane AuCoin suggested I have a peek at Armando Lopez's Sculpture gallery. Ohhhhh, lovely! Take a look!

No comments: