This is highly borrowed and slightly altered from Bill Harris's 19 Ways to Have a Better Life
(for jaihn who introduced me to Bill Harris and Holosync sounds of rain and crystal bowls)
1. Don't pass up any opportunity to go in the car.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure
3. When loved ones come home, always run to meet them and be sure to vocalize you happiness.
4. When it's in your best interest, practice obedience. Use your Bergamasco judgement on this.
5. Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6. Take lots of naps and stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp and play as much as possible.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you're not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle
him or her gently.
13. Thrive on attention and let people touch you and play with your dread locks.
14. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
15. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
16. When your happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
17. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
18. No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and
pout...run right back and make friends.
19. Let what ever happens be okay. Tomorrow will be a new day, more walks and play, food, and wind through the dreads.
Some good things today, fine weather, a little family of rock sculpures out in the wild (made by who? no one knows), and a feather with dew on it. Lovely.