Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged!



"Anyhow: from my standpoint the only thing--if you're some sort of artist--is to work a little harder than you can at being who you are: while if you're an unartist (i.e. aren't) nothing but big&quick recognition matters." (sic)
E. E. Cummings, September 7, 1959, from a letter to his daughter
(this quote arrived in my inbox from Soul Flares

OK, my good buddy Deb tagged me with the "7 random things about me" Meme (which is a "unit of cultural information" which I had to look up)! So I get to tell you 7 random things and then pick 7 more bloggers.

1. I am under the illusion that I can't live without my Taiwanese barbecue sauce.


2. I have a great fondness for Buddhist thought.

3. I love medieval European culture; music, architecture, book binding, illuminations, and sculpture.

4. One of my childhood heroes was Hans Conried from Fractured Flickers.


5. Pollyanna was my ego-ideal. (Now there's a surprise!!!)

6. I have a great fondness for treasure hunting at Guy's Frenchys and Value Village


7. One of my many favorite places on earth is Chinatown, NYC!


I tag Nici, Holly, Cynthetic, JJ, Ellen, Kim, and jaihn!

2 comments:

Deb Silva said...

oh jeez, your list reminds me of how much i miss seeing your radiantly loving face!
oxooo

Lani Gerity said...

Thanks Deb!
I should be sending you a little gypsy doll any day now!