Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A new BlogSpot for 14 Secrets for a Happy Artist's Life

Collage by Lani.

Here's the idea. Over at the 14 Secrets Yahoo Group, we create a lot of amazing things. Why not have a blog where we can upload all of this inspiration and good stuff? So if you are a member of 14 Secrets and you have a favorite image, quote, event, story, or link you want to share, I'll put it up on the 14 Secrets Blogspot. If you aren't a member but would like to be, just let me know.

I have learned by some experience, by many examples, and by the writings of countless others before me, also occupied in the search, that certain environments, certain modes of life, certain rules of conduct are more conducive to inner and outer harmony than others. There are, in fact, certain roads that one may follow. Simplification of life is one of them. --Ann Morrow Lindbergh

6 comments:

Søren said...

Hi Lani, I was wondering if you had thought about turning it into a group blog so *everyone* at 14 secrets could post things there, instead of you having to do it all!

Lani Gerity said...

Yes! Can I do that without losing what I've set up or posted?

K.G. said...

I'd love to join the 14 Secrets Yahoo Group, but it's by invite only :(

So I'm subtly dropping a hint :)
Thank you!

Creative Wishes!

Lani Gerity said...

Your creative wishes are my command.
Please look for an invitation in your e-mail!
And I'll see you there!

Judy said...

Hey Lani, your granny piece is just stupendous - love the subtelty of it.
By the way my daughter has the honour of sharing the same name as you, only we spell it Lainie.

Lani Gerity said...

Hi Judy,
Thanks for the kind words.
And I learn so much from YOU, actually!
I am a serious fan of your blog!
I wish I lived nearer, I'd invite you over for tea.
I'm in Nova Scotia, however!