Monday, September 24, 2007

Last Lecture



Here's a mini slide show for the BATA Symposium, all about altered art and creating joy!

What wisdom would we impart to the world if we knew it was our last chance? There's an article and video clip of Carnegie Mellon professor Randy Pausch giving just that lecture. For him, the question isn't rhetorical because he's actually dying of cancer. (Jeff Zaslow narrates a video about Prof. Pausch's final lecture. You can view it and read the article in the Wall Street Journal.)

I watched the video, read the article and thought to myself what if the BATA Symposium was my last lecture? Why, I'd do my very best. I would give it all I had, right? But why not do that anyway, why not live that way? So that will be my intention for today.

1 comment:

dogfaeriex5 said...

you rock!!