Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Video Blogging about Art Journaling!!!

This came from Nicole Brandstrup.

I ... thought the concept of video blogging was kinda cool. I enjoy seeing people's artistic processes. Now the star, Suzi blue, is a bit eccentric, but the concept and art is wonderful to view. She did have something on their about paper people, I could not get it to open. When I found this site I thought of the both of you. so here it is http://www.youtube.com/suziblutube

I had to go check this out and I loved it. I love SuziBlueTube! And she's not all that eccentric, she's just North Jersey! What fun! She also has a blogspot and a website and a secret plan to get us following our bliss as boldly as possible. And how bad could that be? (Thank you Nicole!)

3 comments:

nzgoddess said...

Hi lani *waves*

Sorry I've been so quiet in the AHC community, I have still been following along as much as I can :)

I've also been part of the SuziBlu art journal class from the start, and now I have a blog here, will be uploading some of my pages ..

I also wanted to invite you to take a look at my art video's at YT: http://youtube.com/profile?user=nzgoddess

Ellen Lyn said...

Hey Lani!! Loved, LOvED, LOVED the video! Thanks for sharing it!! (WAS she eccentric??)
Love,
Ellen

Lani Gerity said...

(I sure didn't think so! Seemed real normal to me! Ha!)