Saturday, May 31, 2008

Home from Ontario (with Brownie Reflex Synchro Model Camera for more TtV fun)

Collage by Lani, with my own viewfinder frame!

Home again with my new/old camera, ready to create lots of fun things for my various round robins.Photo collage with a typical old Ontario farm house. I used one of my TtV shots of sky to create a frame.
Then I started having fun! Here's Paul and Tara's tulips. And here they are through the viewfinder and then without the viewfinder but with Katherine and their SuperCat.Here's Katherine with Tara's Blue Sock Doll whose name is Uncle something... er... I forget... was it Fred... Fud?
And here's a close up of not too much which I'll use as a photoshop layer.
I took my rig out for the evening walk with Rannie, Julie, Katherine, Lauren and Edward. Lots of fun!

One of the nicest activities was a trip to the Butterfly Greenhouse. I gave up the TtV and shot pictures straight. This is Katherine with Grandpa Edward. Cute, eh?

And finally playing with my TtV frames and some kids and wings. The kids (at the top of this post and here) are from the best digital image website, DigitalCollageSheets.com, which is great for old photos and collage material!!! Just pay and download. How simple.
So that was my fun experience in Ontario. What is next?

No comments: