Sunday, June 29, 2008

Do you know Stefan Sagmeister, amazing designer?



Here is Stefan Sagmeister's analysis of what makes him happy for the TED talks. It is a delightful video but the one thing that made him happy, which I really liked, was creating a list of what he had learned in his life so far. ("Helping other people helps me. Everything I do always comes back to me. Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life. Worrying achieves nothing." And lots more...) Out of this list came a very interesting book "Things I have learned in my life so far", a group of folios in a box which you can see in this video.



So here's a wee challenge for you, try writing down a small list of what you have learned in your life so far, and then create an art piece for each statement on your list!

No comments: