Thursday, July 03, 2008

Art & Soul coming to Nova Scotia! Read on...


So guess who all is coming to Nova Scotia!!??!!

Art and Soul is coming in August of 2009.
Here's what Glenny has to say:

I Half of the fun of Art & Soul for me is planning future events. Everything from researching locations to watching the jury evaluate class proposals is quite fulfilling.

I am happy to announce that we will have a small retreat in Nova Scotia! The date will be Aug 10-14, 2009 and will feature only 3 instructors: Lesley Riley, LK Ludwig and Judy Wilkenfeld. They will each teach two 2/day classes. Our proposed schedule is to have classes Monday & Tuesday then Thursday & Friday, with Wednesday off as a day to explore the area. The retreat will include: classes of your selection, six nights lodging, six breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners. Transportation to Nova Scotia is not included. We will be staying at the Old Orchard Inn which is in the Annapolis Valley region and the Bay of Fundy.

Registration and all information will be on-line Aug 15, 2008. Size will be limited to 60 attendees – I hope you can join us on this wonderful adventure!



Here's what Lani has to say: I'm psyched!!!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Lani! What an opportunity; I'll hope that it works out for me to come. I love, love, love the northeast and Canada (grew up in Rochester, NY) and combining it with art would be heaven!
blessings,
patti

p.s. thanks for your kind words about my blog btw

Lani Gerity said...

Won't it be awesome?
Wow!!!
PS - Not kind words, your blog is really beautiful!

Judy said...

Yaah!!!

Maija said...

It sounds very tantalizing Lani! Great instructors, too!