Monday, September 15, 2008

Resilience eZine is ready...

I just finished the Art and Resilience eZine and now I'm getting ready for the Trauma conference in Montreal. I'll be doing a Resilience and Puppets workshop which should be a lot of fun. It will be a full day creating little puppets and a book for them to live inside. Everyone will have a little treasure of renewal and resilience at the end of the day.
So this is the cover of my eZine. Nice and Wabi Sabi looking, no? And you can find it at Lulu's AND there's a free excerpt you can download there, so take a look. (They have a yellow virtual dust jacket covering this lovely cover if you can imagine such a thing, but the zine itself will have this one.) Have fun with the art directives.

Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.

OK, I better get my slides and supplies together! Maybe bring some of my Suzi puppets, eh?

2 comments:

Merrikate said...

Way to go, Lani! This is one gorgeous e-zine, and a likely download for the Spart of Brilliance (Mental Health through the Arts) initiative in my city, Guelph Ontario. Currently, I'm very much enjoying your book,
"Creativity and the Dissociative Patient". Am a retired English prof, a major fan of your online courses, and so hope to become an art therapist in my next life. All the very best during your sessions in Montreal -- am sure they'll be a huge hit with your learners.
admiringly, ~ Kit

Lani Gerity said...

Why thank you Kit!!!