Monday, February 09, 2009

Do you ever get bored with a new toy?


Well, my new photoshop "Actions" is not one of those kind of toys! I am having SO much fun! Want to know how I did this? I take a scan from my art journal, something that looks like it might make an interesting frame and I run it through some "Actions" (thank you nicholeV photography [life as art]) and add a vintage photograph. But, hey, why not images of folks I know?
So here's little me and my mom:

So here's Kim and her mom:
And little Julie:And while waiting for Ellen to send me a picture I played with her son Jack:And here's Ellen and Darling Daughter.And Ellen as a wee thing. Cute, eh?
Now you will have to excuse me while I go work on some more "Actions". Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

bff...i LOVE it (in my best singing voice!!)
you made my monday!!
xo

Gena said...

Lani, these are great. I need to get into photoshop! I am amazed - or not really, I guess - how much you look like your mom! That photo is too cute. Thanks for sharing!

chrysti said...

Aren't they awesome? And super easy? So glad you are loving them too! I'll be doing a giveaway of NV's actions soon too!