Sunday, March 15, 2009

Excellent photoshop fun!

Been at it again, playing with old photographs and tintypes in photoshop. New favorite thing is digital frames, bookboards, and butterflies from Christina Renee Designs. I saw the back page of Somerset Studio's Digital Studio, a page of old license plates, and had to visit immediately. (I've been back twice now, even got a license to be your digital consultant with Christina Renee Designs. Got any digital layout needs, just let me know. I'm authorized. Now I'll see if she'll give me some new letters to put behind my name to go with this license.) I also went over to my favorite Texture for Layers group at flickr to see what the new uploads were and found some lovely ones. I liked and used below textures from Les Brumes, OnRavensWings49, and Kodiax2.
If you like photoshop and digital play, do take a look at these links!

Frame and ivy from Christina Renee Designs. (I believe this is my favorite, so far)

Old bookboard and butterflies from Christina Renee Designs. Textures from Les Brumes, OnRavensWings49, and Kodiax2. (I believe this is my favorite, so far)

Old bookboard and butterfly from Christina Renee Designs. (No, I believe this is my favorite, so far)

Old bookboard from Christina Renee Designs. (Nope, it's this one! I believe this is my favorite, so far)

No comments: