Friday, April 10, 2009

Happiness and Resilience through Art

Do you feel that you'd like to learn to use your own strengths and artistic passion to create a happy life? Do you feel as though you have answers within, if only you had the tools to find them? Would you like 3 months worth of exercises, prompts, and support that will help you feel stronger, happier, and more resilient? New round of SPRING eCOURSES are starting. Click here for course descriptions. Be sure to read them all. "Resilience, Transformation, and Art" is a brand new course. Oh yes, and be sure to read the fine print below!

8 comments:

jaihn said...

ps - I saw 3!
xxx

jaihn said...

pps - wait a minute.....now there are dozens!!!
Is that some kind of LaniMagic??!!
xxx

Lani Gerity said...

Ha! Yup!
I had fun!

Erika C. said...

Hi Lani! I just signed up for your resilience course but neglected to read the fine print and get the discount.I am not good at following directions. Oh, well. I am excited about your course!

I am leaving today for FLorida but will have e-mail.

I loved your photos and links about your trip and the workshops. They looked wonderful.

Take care.

Erika

Neen said...

I counted 16! I love this photo ... it's so cute with the lil' fairies ... especially the one's sitting on people's shoulders. Thanks for sharing it. Art makes me happy too! I love reading about it, looking at it, talking about it and most of all making it. It's pretty much all I think about.

Lani Gerity said...

There are actually 25! Glad you enjoyed it! I had a blast placing the little guys where ever I thought they should be.

Gretchen Little said...

Lani! I followed the links and was serendipitously brought to your blog. I will put a link to your blog on mine (heArt-a-Day. And if you ever want to do a puppet workshop near Iowa City, I'm on the board of Eulenspiegel Puppets now (finally). I've thought about about you several times the last few months.

Lani Gerity said...

Hi Gretchen, so good to hear from you! Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my blog! You know it would be a good idea to do a workshop near Iowa City. For sure I'm way over due in visiting my sister Lois. Just ask her! I looked at some of the Eulenspiegel Puppet shows on YouTube and what a fun group they must be! Hmmm. I'll have to get to work on this!
Thanks again,
Yours,
Lani