Friday, May 15, 2009

Links and Inspiration

Here's a great video from Traci Bunkers. I'm eager to try this technique!
(The sounds on this video are amazing, frightening, and very bizarre. The explanation is here. When I hear this stuff I want jump right out of my skin. It's really weird, like having a migraine in your ears.) But I love Tracy Bunkers' work, so I would just turn down the sound if this kind of thing bothers you. Here's her flickr page, her website, and her etsy shop.

And for something completely different, I ordered Christine Mason Miller's book "Ordinary Sparkling Moments" and there's no way to say how delighted I am!!! She's hit that ol' art and word combination right on it's head! The graphics are beautiful in my favorite, slightly beat-up, weathered way! And the content is perfect, especially for those of us who have lived long enough to appreciate our lives and souls even if they are slightly beat-up and weathered, or maybe even because of it, and therefore are grateful for the Ordinary Sparkling Moments. Do check her Sparkletopia Blog for wonderful inspiration. She says to consider it an online scrapbook of resources, inspiration and light. Which it is! Which SHE is!

2 comments:

Swirly said...

Thank you for the shout out!! xoxo

Lani Gerity said...

No problem Christine, no problem at all!