Thursday, May 07, 2009

A little bead addiction

Have I mentioned my bead addiction? No? Check it out! It's serious.

One of my favorite stones, an old turquoise that I've carried around for years. It finally got a new home in this necklace.

This charm bracelet is to bring good luck while traveling. I included as many of my favorite deities as I could. Mostly they are Catholic medals. One says call a priest in case of emergency.

But I also have a Tibetan Buddhist charm here, just to make sure.

After doing the above bracelet I needed to create one that was a little more simple in style and content! (Ha!)

This is a favorite old key and piece of quartzite from Ontario.

This armadillo is from Wynwoods Bead Gallery in Port Townsend. The blue egg is from Nina Bagley's sister Ellen.

This one is a silver lizard milagro from New Mexico and egg from Ellen.

An old key with some garnet and silver beads from India.

This horse is from Wynwoods Bead Gallery in Port Townsend and yes, they have a wonderful on-line selection!

Here's a necklace I made with my favorite piece of lapis lazuli, for my bff Kim! (Shhhh. Don't tell her.)

Another favorite stone.

The elephant is Wynwoods Bead Gallery in Port Townsend and an egg from Ellen.

That's all for now. Back to the beads and wire!

3 comments:

Erika C. said...

THese are wonderful! Thanks.

Lani Gerity said...

You are welcome, Erika!

dogfaeriex5 said...

you have been a busy bee with making all those necklaces!!
and they are all so beautiful(clapping my hands!) jobs well done my bff.....
xox