Thursday, May 14, 2009

What do you get when you cross art journaling with Joseph Campbell's "Hero's Journey"?

Collage by Lani, heavily borrowing Bernardino Luini's Herdias

Would you like to explore the therapeutic aspects of art journaling with the narrative qualities of Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey? This eCourse helps artists create their own meaningful metaphoric journeys with relaxing, restorative exercises using both art and narrative as they work in their visual journals. Take the leap into joy, find and strengthen your inner hero or heroine.
Join us on Monday, May 18. For a special blog reader's discount for all my eCourses click here.

Testimonials:

Charlotte Harms
"An amazing class that takes one on an odyssey of spirit! A turning point in my life!"

Susanna Suchak
"And boy is it fun. If I had time right now I'd take it again. I could use a booster shot!"

No comments: