Friday, July 10, 2009

Morning Gifts - Sunlight at last

Morning pages collage by Lani

Finally the sun came out yesterday morning, shining through Edward's strawberry rhubarb jam (strawberries we picked the day before yesterday, rhubarb from his garden). Color is more intense in the sunlight.



The Bergamasco Boys were delighted with all the sunlight.



The orchids looked more beautiful in sunlight.



And art making was more fun in sunlight as well!

Here's my contribution to Christine's Wreck This Journal, more about that over on 14 Secrets Blog.

3 comments:

Bill C. said...

I just have to tell you that your morning pages have all been so wonderful! Plus, I'm even having thoughts about making a journal just so I can wreck it. What kind of an influence are you having on me?!

Lani Gerity said...

Thanks so much Bill! I hope the influence is only good!

jaihn said...

Another big Sunlight Fan overhere.
: )
xxx