Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My friends make me smile...

"My Friends Make Me Smile" Collage by Lani

This collage was created because of two things. One was reading the newest prompt over at Creative Therapy, "Tell us about your best friend or the effect of friends in your life". And the other was getting a blogging award from Lumilyon. It's the "Your Blog Makes Us Smile" award. When I think of my friends and the blogs that make me smile I realize it's the same thing. You get to know your friends through their blogs and the more you read their blogs,the more you know them, the more you smile. My friends and their blogs make me smile! So I will pass on the "Your Blog Makes Us Smile" award to my art buddies (from 14 Secrets) Swallowcliff's Art, The Altered Attic, Unshelved Words, Suska's Musings, Basia-Spirit Space, Paper-n-Soul, Nancye's Art and Beautiful Junk, Threads, Pretty Pink Tiara, Articulation, Two Blue Crows, Lore Lives To Create, (and my BFF's from ArtFest) Ellen and Kim who always make me smile and also Noreen who may be fictional and may think Nascar racing is an art form, but heck she makes me smile too!

6 comments:

Bea said...

This is so true. I've met some wonderful people visiting their blogs, seeing their art work, reading their stories, enjoying their pictures.
I get a chance to laugh with them, identify with them, see something from a different view.
When somebody tells me that they can't be bothered reading blogs, that's it's not their thing. It's ok, but it is their loss. They might be surprised by the wonderful new friends they could have met.
:)Bea
//dog-in-the-hole-studio.blogspot.com//

Darcy said...

Thanks, I needed a little perspective after today's changes! I am honored...

and no matter what.....

BFFs 4-EVAH!!!

XO,
Ellen

Erika C. said...

Thanks, Lani, the ones I got to see are great. I am going to go back and look at more when I can.

love,
Erika

dogfaeriex5 said...

you always me smile which in turn makes me laugh alot!!!
xo

barbarasaintjacques said...

Thank you for the award Lani..... love your blog background changes!

Noreen said...

OH LJ you are always trying to get back on my good side...hint: a pack of cigs and a case of suds would help...and for the records thats suds as in beer not your cockamaney laundry detergent.

peace,
njw