Saturday, August 08, 2009

Are you an art journaler?


Carol Moore from over on 14 Secrets sent me a link to Pam Carriker's blog that kept me busy for hours. She's posted a nearly personal invitation from Christen Olivarez over at Stampington & Co. to send in your art journals (until August 24th) for possible publication in the January 2010 issue of Art Journaling. She says you can email questions and inquiries to Christen directly. Of course the possibility of publication is nice but what I enjoyed was the youtube link to her videos. Lots of lovely tutorials. Here's one on creating a portrait with pan pastels! Awesome.

And while on the topic of art tutorials, SuziBlu has a couple of new ones on her new blog. I particularly like this one.

4 comments:

oneartistjournal said...

I LOVE your images and overall look of your blog...stunning art...so glad you came to visit me...I will add you to my blogroll so I could visit you soon again. I believe I will be in the next Art Journaling magazine (the Jan. issue)...all so exciting...

Lani Gerity said...

Well thank you so much and I will be visiting your blog often! I look forward the the next Art Journaling magazine!

jacqueline said...

You have such a lovely bubble space! I am loving it lots. :) Thank you for the links. They are really interesting! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

La Dolce Vita said...

thanks for the info and I love your piece!