Monday, December 07, 2009

A couple of wonderful "Make Art" links

"Make Art" Collage by Lani

Art is magic... But how is it magic? In its metaphysical development? Or does some final transformation culminate in a magic reality? In truth, the latter is impossible without the former. If creation is not magic, the outcome cannot be magic. (Hans Hofmann)

#1 wonderful "Make Art" link: For all kinds of artistic inspiration, advice, tips, and community, visit The Painter's Keys.

#2 wonderful "Make Art" link: Seth's posted his next Secret Sunday along with a new "inspiration link" so do take a look! (I particularly liked jaihn's link to 2nd Grade Visual Journals gallery on Dispatch from LA, most excellent!)

4 comments:

jaihn said...

Glad you enjoyed the gallery link, Lani.
Thanks for linking here too.
xxx

Patti said...

This art community (blog) is so amazing and I feel lucky to be connected. I'm looking forward to reading several of these links. I threw my fate out into the universe and the answers I'm getting back aren't the ones I expected but, when they become more clear, well, I'll let you know:)

Seth said...

I am really loving your new series of collages. And thank you so much for the link to my blog!

Lani Gerity said...

Thank YOU Seth! (For all you do!)