Monday, December 14, 2009

May your holidays be simple and good!

Just in case the whirlwind of the holidays get away from me, here are my holiday wishes for you. I've been watching the dog whisperer, Cesar Milan, and the antics of our Bergamasco's and I believe a very happy life is possible with a few simple basics. Here they are: May you have a warm hearth, good friends, and good treats in your food bowl. Of course I might throw in a little artistic inspiration and art challenges as part of my holiday wish for you. If you click here you will find a freebie from Gale over at Paper Whimsy. Use it to create a card or ATC. Have fun and have a safe and warm holiday!

2 comments:

Patti said...

what a great sentiment - I'll make that my goal!! love the image - did your Cesar Milan sit still with that hat (or am I getting my names mixed up?!)

take care and have a blessed season.

Lani Gerity said...

Hi Patti, no, Cesar is the dog whisperer from California. We love him up here in Prospect, Nova Scotia! All the dog owners up here are trying to figure out a way to get him to come visit us. And no, Prospero wouldn't dream of holding still with a hat on his head. That's where photoshop comes in very handy!