Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rev O' Lution: Simplicity


Simple collage by Lani

Voluntary simplicity is "a manner of living that is outwardly more simple and inwardly more rich, a way of being in which our most authentic and alive self is brought into direct and conscious contact with living..." Duane Elgin

And what artist in their right mind would want to live any other way than authentic and conscious with inner riches? I can't imagine. I guess the trick would be to remember that I have a choice when complex situations arise.

3 comments:

gretchen miller said...

I've enjoyed your 2010 revolution!
Thanks for sharing these intentions about friendship, stillness, and simplicity for this year.... Simplicity is my favorite! -gretchen

Patti said...

I love what you're doing - I posted a link on my blog so that others can enjoy too! Have a wonderful day and thanks for everything you do!

Bill C. said...

How beautiful! The purple sings with understated color.