Thursday, December 31, 2009

"You know incredible things happen when we are open to possibilities!"

Collage by Lani

Adela sent me the link to this lovely video, a perfect way to say good night to 2009 and good morning to 2010. It's simple, and full of great kindness and stillness. A perfect little revolution on film!
Thank you Dewitt Jones, you give me courage to soar! Happy new year everyone! And remember to celebrate what's right with the world! (If the video looks a little cut off, click on the blog title and it will take you to Yahoo videos where you can see it in full)

2 comments:

barbarasaintjacques said...

thank you Lani. What a great way to begin the New Year.

Erika C. said...

Yes, I love this too. Last time I tried to leave a comment, my computer wouldn't let me. But this time I hope it works.

Thanks,

Erika