Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Nine Things I Know For Sure by Summer Pierre

Nine Things I Know For Sure from Summer Pierre on Vimeo.


Summer Pierre made this video "by accident," by uploading the carousel footage with the music you can hear when you play the video, and of course she liked it so much that she added more bits of footage from her digital camera until she had this beautiful, simple, elegant piece.

I think I'm going to try this, I'll pick a few things I know for sure, and some music I love, and then intersperse images (moving or still, I don't think it matters). You can see what she's done with still images of the things she's thankful for here. (Word has it that there's a book coming out the beginning of February! Wooo! Can't wait!) And do check Summer's blog, an Accident of Hope! You won't be sorry at all.

Thank You from Summer Pierre on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Erika C. said...

Hi, Lani. I love this! Come to my blog to get your award!

love,
Erika

Lani Gerity said...

Oh, my, thank you so much Erika! Now the fun, passing it on!