Sunday, March 07, 2010

Can you stand some more digital fun???

"I love my Chinese/Taiwanese childhood" Collage by Lani

Do you like challenges, collage challenges? Do you enjoy photo-manipulation and layering? I've got some more links for you. Read on.

Here are two responses to two collage challenges from Collage Obsession. What fun. The first one is "Challenge #5 - Chinese" with the two golfing "Vintage Shanghai Ladies," an old Chinese advertisement for soap. I really had fun with it. The Challenge #6 - Stairs was equally fun. I'd ordered some digital downloads from Itkupilli (she started Collage Obsession along with Elegia) and while I waited for the downloads I noticed a freebie. Yay. So the butterfly is from the freebie as are the two bunnies above. Thank you Itkupilli and Elegia for assisting me in my Collage Obession!

"I believe there's magic here..." collage by Lani

Do check Collage Obsession for the original images.

3 comments:

Maruna said...

I love this! There is mogic indeed! Beautiful!

Elegia said...

Yes, I certainly can stand especially your art. :) Both of these images are lovely. I like the strong colors you have used, very special.

Lani Gerity said...

Why thank you Maruna and Elegia!