Friday, March 19, 2010

My short list of things I love... today!

"Your wings exist" collage by Lani

I love playing in Photoshop with elements from Lisa's Altered Art, RianDesign's freebies, and a painterly "mask" from Erin Clayton of ScrapArtist.com.

I love Katherine Center's video and I love her quotes:
"You are writing the story of your only life every single minute of every day."

"You have to be brave with your life so that others can be brave with theirs."



I love Lisa Field-Elliot's blog, words, photography, description of herself, and her wishes. May they come true!
what i want:
to travel deep within myself and all over the world to experience the beauty and connection that i know is there. i want to tell stories of portals and passengers on the journey toward recognizing the truth of who we are and why we are here. i want to capture this great adventure in words and images so as to share it with you and, perhaps, inspire you to look for your next doorway to freedom.


I love the Bella Wish blog, the words and images (that document a "journey through loss, grief, & healing only to discover hope, motherhood, connection, dreams, joy, creativity, & myself") and most especially the "love note" for February 14.

No matter where you are currently,

if the road feels a bit too long,

if the clouds look a bit too gray,

if the coat feels a bit heavy on your back,

know in your heart that you are deeply loved.

Today, and everyday.


And finally I love Mystele's most encouraging blog, story (struggling with depression), and videos! I love that her God carries her out of her "egypts" and gives her "increasing courage to embrace true freedom in this life." I love that "day after day..." she is amazed at what she's "been given to give away."

She has many wonderful videos and here's one on creating "gut art," creating without strings attached "from a place of greater freedom" with your "authentic creative voice." Thank you Mystele!



So my short list of things I love today include bravery, honesty, encouragement, and love, especially as expressed on these amazing websites.

No comments: