Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some most excellent and awesome links for free digital stuff!

Digital Collage by Lani, with elements from Rian Diels-Jansen

Eligia left a comment a while back so I clicked on her blogger profile to see the blogs she's following. I figured good things must be feeding this woman's imagination. And I was right. The first one I looked at was the Freubel blog, and then at 1st Floor Flat Freebies blog and then I got a little lost. You will have to check Eligia's list for yourself, I'm too busy making collages with the freebies and downloads I found.

And I think I'll check iTkUpiLLi's list of blogs she's following as well!

Image from Susie Jefferson's collection, altered by Lani (I love these old ladies!)

1 comment:

rian said...

Hi Lani !
You're on a roll girl with all these links !! LOL
Yep...they are wonderfull isn't it ? I had exactly the same thoughts when I started blogging and discovering so many other artists. It kept me busy for weeks and it was so inspiring at the time.
******
Thanks you so much for your nice words about my fraubel-art blog and riandesign. I'ts realy appriciated !!
And have fun with my collage sheets Lani :-)
******
Hearty greetings
Rian (the Netherlands)