Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Working up a new Photoshop Fun course...

Photoshop Fun Collage by Lani

I'm creating a new Photoshop Fun course for people wanting to play with old and new images, layers, and other photo-manipulation techniques found in my collages. I'll be creating a special, private blog, yahoo group, and flickr group. This course will be for anyone with a photo manipulation program, whether it's photoshop elements, CS3 or CS4, or some other program.
We will be using what we have and what is available to us for free from the internet. I will be sharing all my secrets for Photoshop Fun! But before I actually set up the course for the general public, I need to run a prototype course for five willing participants. This would be a free class but in exchange for everything I know (lol) you need to be willing to participate actively, share photos, successes and struggles, so as to fine tune the course.

Hope that is tempting. Contact me at lanipuppetmaker at mac dot com.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Me~ Oh meeee!! Pretty please with glitter on top!

Lani Gerity said...

Hi Glenda,
I've been away from my computer so I didn't get to this. I did get my five guinea pigs but I'll keep you posted when the reasonable eCourse comes out for real!
Love,
Lani