Sunday, April 11, 2010

This past week's Collage Obsession challenge is up...

Collage by Lani with help from Elegia and Itkupilli.

This past week's collage challenge is up, a photo of a home that looks as though it was abandoned in a big hurry. And the word is "home".  This was a timely one, since I'm just back from NJ visiting the Gerity home which is feeling empty since the beloved parents went into assisted living.  Rattling around in the empty house was a little unnerving but creating art about the experience is most helpful.  Thank you Elegia and Itkupilli for this therapeutic activity!

1 comment:

Elegia said...

I thought I have commented this already, but I'm obviously not. Sorry, for being so late.

Your collage is somehow very sweet and creepy at the same time. I really love what you've done with this. Thank you for joining!