Friday, May 14, 2010

Want to come out and play?

Image from Free Image Tuesday, Texture by  FlyPaper, Collage by Lani

Here's the next question for my new Post Graduate Studies program: 
If you woke up tomorrow, absolutely free and wild, what would you do?


There's a lovely little blog called Tiny Buddha. In this blog there was an entry about how to be the person you wanted to be as a kid. I'm not sure that I would want to be the person I wanted to be as a kid but I do think that it would be really cool to imagine being able to go back to the kid I was and see if she'd want to come out and play with me as I am now.  Fun thought.  So if I woke up tomorrow and anything were possible, that's what I would like, to invite the kid that I was to come over and play.  And I'd like to see what I might learn from that experience.

No comments: