Wednesday, June 09, 2010

This week's Collage Obsession challenge is up...


"Let me not look in the mirror" Collage by Lani for Collage Obsession, image from Elegia and Itkupilli and Itkupilli's collage sheet.

I had fun with this one, called "Mirror" with a painting by Christoffer Wilhelm Eckersberg.  I noticed the woman in front of the mirror wasn't actually looking in the mirror, so I thought, "yes, I know this feeling, let me not look in the mirror because I am often scared by what I see."  LOL!

3 comments:

Elegia said...

Oh, this is great! Maybe the lady is scared of looking at mirror, because she doesn't actually know what she's expecting to see. i know that feeling - I have mornings I'm scared of looking at mirror :DD

I really like your collage, it's very stimulating. Thank you for joining!

Bill C. said...

Now that's very cool!

aka suska said...

In your honour I think I will work on a mirror theme tomorrow.Thanks for the inspiration.