Friday, August 06, 2010

Some more fun with working intuitively as seen in previous post

So I worked a little longer with my homemade "wikki stix" and created a side kick for the wrapped doll in the previous post.  And at the same time I had an altered doll emerging on another table.  So while waiting for paint to dry or for my intuition to dictate the next step, I could scamper back and forth between the two projects.  Fantastic.  And then once these dolls were finished I could use Mystele's "story-telling" technique to play in photoshop.  Just ask as you go, what is the story that wants to be told here and does this particular action help tell that story. 

One thing I have to say, let your intuition out to play and you are going to get some major endorphin surge, along with some nice energy.  So the texture layers in both are my own TtV and also from Flypaper Textures.

6 comments:

Bill C. said...

These are so incredibly awesome! Wow.

Lani Gerity said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments, Bill.
I'm telling you, this is just awesome, this whole story-telling, gut art approach!
Now I'm working on an art journal, and I'm beginning to think it will all never be the same! Mystele has changed my whole life!

Cindy said...

Hi Lani, just came over from Little Glimpses and wanted to say well done on following your intuition!! Your blog is great...

Lani Gerity said...

Thanks Cindy!

Patti said...

your work is always amazing and your power of intuition (and the fact that you're able to channel:) is incredible. do I understand a HBD is in order??
I've been looking for the 14 Secrets ticket... is it on here?
thanks!

Lani Gerity said...

Yes, HBD to lots of us. See next post! I'll send you some tickets!