Monday, November 22, 2010

This one if for Lumilyon.

Photo of a rock wall, layers from Lumilyon, Pareeerica, and  FlyPaper Textures .

This one if for Lumilyon.  I find her art and blog extremely inspiring in that same way that SARK's game "Transforming what hurts into what helps" is inspiring (see previous post).  Life happens to all of us, bringing loss and sorrow, events that feel so awful that the darkness feels complete.  But as artists we tend to create things with our pain.  And I love what Lumilyon creates!  I find it urges me to look for ways to create even in darkness.  Thank you Lumilyon!

5 comments:

Lumilyon said...

Lani, this beautiful image and words have left me speechless and tearful but in a very good way:-) thankyou SO much for your warmth and generosity. I'll blog about this and link back to it as soon as I am able xxx

Patti said...

I love this post, the message, the art... you are a continuing source of wondrous inspiration!!
xo

Lani Gerity said...

Thank you so much, Lumilyon and Patti!

Judy Thomas said...

Oh, my goodness, what gorgeous work, Lani!

Lani Gerity said...

Thank you Judy!