Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Playing with Photoshop and Collage...

Playing with photoshop and morning pages collage.  Layers and textures from FlyPaper Textures , Kim KlassenDJ Pettitt, old book image from Paula Kesselring and angels from ItKuPiLLi
Oh my word, am I having fun!  So I'm thinking a little more about this idea of combining a collage making course with a photo manipulation course.  I should have a class up and running in the beginning of January.  Exciting!  The Fotoshop Fun class has been such a blast, I can't wait to see what happens with this one! So if you like major fun, want to do more with collages, and mixed media and run them through the whole Fotoshop Fun process, then you might like to join this class!
Stay tuned...
 

1 comment:

paula kesselring said...

Love it !!!!!!