Monday, September 19, 2011

More on "Finish This Book" by Keri Smith

Collage by Lani for Keri Smith's "Finish This Book"
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!  I am so enjoying Keri Smith's "Finish This Book"!  That's the mysterious book I found on my doorstep (you can read about that here) which is actually about someone finding a mysterious instruction manual and she asks the reader to help her put the book together.   I've been working with it, trying to puzzle out the mystery.  The readers gets to play the role of a sleuth in this book to kind of co-create it.  So of course when the book I found on my doorstep is finished, it will be a completely different book from everyone else's.  So not only am I wanting to find out how my book turns out but I also want to find out how others' turn out.  Such a great collaborative and interactive concept for a book.  I love "Finish This Book" and can't wait to share more!  Find a copy and play, and don't forget to let me know how it goes for you!

No comments: