Friday, March 02, 2012

Your Life of Happiness

Collage by Lani from morning pages.
"A life of happiness is always possible, make the choice to make it YOUR life of happiness." (from the Soul Restoration eCourse)

Here's a challenge for you!  Create some happiness art for yourself!   Take various favorite type elements (for me it's old Chinese brushwork and antique cabinet card imagery) and mix them together in a new way.  Leave space to add some encouraging words.

Let me know how this works out for you.

1 comment:

Susan Gallacher-Turner and Mike Turner said...

I love this...and I am working on that, choosing a life of happiness. Why is it so hard?
Maybe it's not, I just have to do like your art piece says...CHOOSE HAPPINESS!

I'm going into my studio and paint on my clay...with happiness!

Thanks for the inspiration!