Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Back from Flourishing in Oklahoma, Oh My!!!

Dusk at the Paseo Art Walk in Oklahoma City.
Art Doll created participant in my workshop on display at the Paseo Art Walk.
In front of the JRB Art Gallery (what a lovely spot and what a joy the owner was, Joy)
Inside Joy's office in the JRB Art Gallery.
Alice and friends out for a walk on the Paseo district of Oklahoma City.
Breathtaking glass from Dale Chihuly at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
Boat loads of glass from Dale Chihuly.  Such fun!
More Chihuly glass.
Sigh!  I'd love to move in to this exhibit for a while!
So beautiful!  If you get a chance, do visit this collection!
A huge thank you to all the art therapists of Oklahoma for inviting me to come talk about flourishing.  From what I can see, they've got everything they need to flourish in a very big, colorful way, right now!

6 comments:

Barbara Saint Jacques said...

Great photos Lani.... So colorful and fun!

Lani Gerity said...

The sky was SO beautiful. And of course the glass... Oh my!

Bill said...

So much color! I've never been to Oklahoma. What a wonderful picture of the sky to have. Your art doll is so fabulous! I've always thought art dolls are so fascinating, but have only made tiny ones using tiny bendi dolls you can buy. I don't know why I'm always so chicken to try something new.

Gena said...

I can't think of a better person to call on to talk on flourishing, Lani; love the photos and energy that you share here! XX

ART*ticulation said...

What a fun doll Lani, the glass oh my God is to die for. It looks like you had an awesome time!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming and sharing your knowledge and creative energy with us! It was a great conference!
Teresa Henson