Friday, November 30, 2012

Fearless love

"Fearless Love" collage by Lani
"The more you take care of yourself, the more you can take care of the people and things you love."
                      -Christine Arylo, author of Madly in Love with Me

A very cool part of Christine's book is the "Daring Act of Love".  She's got nearly 30 of these little tasks which are guaranteed to boost mood, encourage creativity, and just plain make you happy.  So one of my favorites is what she calls "Self-trust Tic Tac" in which you counter fear, anxiety, doubt, confusion, etc. with a little (as in a tic tac) self-trust and love.  Here's the secret tic-tac: you put your hand on your heart and say "I choose to have faith in love.  I choose to release my faith in fear."  You say this until the fear releases its grip.  It doesn't take very long.

Then of course I'd make some art to anchor the feeling into all levels of consciousness.   Try it and let me know how it works for you!

No comments: