Friday, June 21, 2013

Heading off to the Art Therapy conference in Seattle...

"We are made whole" collage by Lani and textures from FlyPaper
I'm heading off to the AATA annual conference, this year in Seattle.  Should be super fun.  Susan Anand and I are collaborating again, on pre-conference course and a presentation.  There will also be a panel on a collaborative effort between the American Art Therapy Association and the military, of which I was a part, so I'll be on the panel.  Also there's the Art Market which is always a lot of fun.  Come stop by my table and say hi, if you have a minute.

4 comments:

Merrikate said...

Here's to the 2013 Seattle Conference being a highlight for you and your elephant, as well as for all the other participants and theirs, Lani!
~ Kit W-P
(I've looked over the conf's list of topics -- what a great way for people to make a difference in the world!)rnismda open

Elephant Training said...

Thank you Kit!

Bill said...

You never looked so good! : )

Lani Gerity said...

Why, how nice of you to notice Bill!