Monday, January 06, 2014

Create Happiness Revo'lution 2014

"Create Happiness" collage by Lani, textures by FlyPaper.

It's that time of year again, when some of us create personal revolutions, based on  Gretchen Miller's industrious inspiration I really like Gretchen's Revo'lution*ary way of working with intentions for the new year.  Do take a look at her blog and consider creating an altered book of intentions, it can be a very portable reminder to carry into the new year. This year I resolve to create as much happiness as possible. Why not?  We certainly have enough sorrow, misery, and terror to go around, but I believe if we can bring a little joy and ease into our lives, then we can actually attend to sorrows a little more effectively. 

So I took apart a kid's board book and looked through some found words that appealed, and then created the backgrounds and text.  Then I looked for the little characters that I wanted for each page.  Finally I bound it and digitized it.  So it's available for download, freely offered, and it's got my 10 revo'lution*ary intentions for the year, plus art work of course.  And as always I am indebted to FlyPaperTextures for my textural expressions and joy, and to Gretchen Miller for continuing to inspire!

Here's the link for the PDF version of my Create Happiness Revo'lution 2014.


Click to view the full digital publication online

2 comments:

Detta Darnell said...

Thank you SOOOO much for this its just delightful and very generous thank you x x x

Lani Gerity said...

My pleasure (or happiness) Detta!