|"Bring Color to the World" collage by Lani, textures by FlyPaper.|
1. We tend to be happier and have higher self-esteem.
3. We tend to have lower average blood sugar and lower resting blood pressure.
4. We tend to be more comfortable with closeness and less fearful of intimacy.
5. We tend to have healthier 24-hour cortisol rhythms (which aid the stress response).
6. We are less likely to experience loneliness and social isolation.
7. We have a more positive body image.
8. We are more likely to be in romantic relationships (and are more satisfied in those relationships).
9. We have more effective natural killer cells in their immune systems.
10. We recover more quickly from stressful experiences.
So #106 way to have a happy artist's life is to express your affection when ever you can. For more Kory Floyd, see his website here.