Wednesday, January 07, 2015

#108 of a thousand ways to have a happy artist's life; Gift Your Art.

"Stories are told to us" collage by Lani, textures by FlyPaper.
Here's a way to create a happy artist's life which combines generosity and daily art practice!  Read on...

I've been puzzling how to incorporate my daily art practice into a creative deed 365, as per Gretchen Miller's Creative Deed 365, since in a way posting my art every day on facebook and over at the 14 Secrets blog was a creative deed in itself. But then it came to me, I could send out a digital version of my morning pages to random recipients in my address book. Why not?  What do you think?

If you would like to receive a random creative deed, leave me a message here in the comments.

4 comments:

Carol Moore said...

Your art is always a gift to me.

Ellie said...

I would love anything you sent me!

Lani Gerity said...

Hi Ellie,
I need your email in order to send you an art piece.
lanipuppetmaker at mac dot com

Anonymous said...

lani, i totally believe in gifting art. so id like to send you something in exchange!