Sunday, July 31, 2016

#144 out of a thousand ways to have a happy artist's life - Share some totally irrelevant fun!



"Irrelevant Fun"  collage by Lani, textures by FlyPaper.
Over on FaceBook, I post art daily which is really one of my sure fire "how to have a happy life" techniques, but today I had so much fun with this image, this humorous looking kid, that I thought why not let the kid have some totally irrelevant fun outside her box, outside her regular environment.  So if you'd like to play, save her on your computer and see what fun she can get up to! 

#144 out of a thousand ways to have a happy artist's life, share your fun.

4 comments:

Gena Lumbroso said...

Haha, Lani, great idea :) Stay tuned ;)

Lani Gerity said...

Hooray!

Bill said...

I love her and your collage! I copied her. She's too fun to pass up!

Lani Gerity said...

Can't wait to see where she ends up!